26/11/2017

German panzers in the snow.

I was a bit bored of painting Russian cavalry (well underway now) so I decided to assemble the three Panzer IVs I bought at "not Derby" and paint them for late war winter games.


I also had a spare Plastic Soldier Company Panzer III, so I added side and turret skirts plus upgraded the gun with a Matchbox 50mm L60. I'll probably use it as either a command or artillery observation vehicle.


Also completed at the same time was the Zvezda German winter HQ


7 comments:

Pete. said...

Cracking work Will.

Cheers,

Pete.

Andy Canham said...

Brrrr! Very chilly.

Looking good.

Cheers, Andy

Michael said...

Excellent work

Paul´s Bods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul´s Bods said...

You Keep amazing me. Question...how many hours do you paint each day? You have an impressive Output in both in quantity + Quality.

Sorry..I removed my previous post as I had cocked the spelling up...

Fire at Will said...

paul, on a good day it can be 3 hours (three one hour sessions) occasionally it can be 4 hours if I need to get something done. Probably the average is just over 2 hours.

Sander said...

Brilliant scenery and vehicles!