Painting/Modelling (all moderate sized projects)
- Terrain - only a few bits needed like new hedges are needed, but I'm tempted to produce some proper winter terrain to go with my figures - still not worked on the hedges, but the winter terrain has been a major effort. The winter hedges have confirmed the approach I'm going to use for my "summer" ones.
- Saracen cavalry and a few more archers (cf 2015) - completed
- Crusader cavalry (cf 2015) - completed
- HYW/WOTR English add some cavalry and a few more infantry (cf 2015) - completed
- Five Ancient German Warbands (18 strong) (cf 2015) - not yet started
- Some Assorted Ancient Light Troops to fill in various gaps in my armies (cf 2015) - not yet started
- Russian Partisans (cf 2015) - completed
- Upgrade my WW1 East African Germans with the new HaT figures (cf 2015) - really must do this! - These have just landed on the painting table
- Some extra Russians and Romanians for my WW2 winter games - completed
- More woodland Indians so I can fight more French & Indian War games - not yet started
- Plus a number of bits to fill in gaps in existing armies
- It looks like I won't need to produce anything for this years big game and my Lentini terrain will get another outing - Have replayed Lentini at Bristol, unfortunately the big game was cancelled and I replayed a bigger version of Stalingrad instead.
- One of the days at Gauntlet will be a Korsun pocket game, so I may need some terrain for this. - Gauntlet is just about to happen and this has been a major focus for the last couple of months
- I'll also try and organise a big SYW game for one of the Deeside Defenders gaming weekends - still to do, I'm wavering between rule sets - Honours of War, Black Powder or upgrading my own set.
Breakdown of painting/modelling completed
Well I've achieved 917 items so far, which is a reasonably total for half way through the year, broken down as follows
Finally Stash reduction?
Down from 7,420 to 7,061, so moving in the right direction, although investing in the Plastic Soldier Kickstarter may push me a bit off track. If I can sell some stuff at Gauntlet it would help.