29/01/2014

British Infantry Brigade

Here are the three British Infantry battalions combined into a Brigade complete with support units.

The three infantry battalions are at the front with from left to right, an MG company, transport pool sufficient for one battalion, Brigade HQ and medics


The Brigade HQ and the medics still need rebasing and I realised that I don't have an ambulance! The battalion at the front right still needs its carriers and these are waiting in the stash


Everything OK at this end


Is the end of the rebasing? of course not I still have to work on the artillery, but that'll wait until after Vapnartak at York this weekend

2 comments:

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

I like this a lot. Getting the Brigade squared away is a big achievement. I look forward to the next installment. Great work.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Very nice, I especially like the cohesive look of your miniatures which you achieve by the similar basing and chosen colors. Always great to see new battalions on parade.

Kind regards
http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/