14/02/2011

SYW Bavarian Infantry finished

OK, so 120 infantry figures finished in 3 weeks, it's not as good as my performance as a student when 50 figures a week was my average, but the basing is definitely better. First off the Leib regiment, I concentrated all the Grenadiers in one unit to give a better effect. Next the Kurprinz in Bayern regiment, backed up by the Graf von Preysing regiment. Then Freiherr von Morawitzky and Graf von Minucci's regiments. The whole force, all regiments were part of the Bavarian Auxiliary Corps that operated with the Austrians And, of course, I've already started on the artillery, cavalry and staff.

4 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Quite impressive, sir.


-- Jeff

The Angry Lurker said...

Excellent numbers and painting sir.

Sir William the Aged said...

Excellent work as always Will, and amazing production time! I'm currently working on 28mm Bavarians in the 1700-1705 era for an imaginations campaign with assorted German States and Imperial forces. And, depending on how many Imperialists I get done, or how fortune favours the Elector Max Emmanuel, there may be a small French expeditionary force that shows up as well.

Bill

Uwe said...

As a Bavarian I am really glad to see this army for the SYW