19/12/2007

French Revolutionary Artillery

While preparing for the "With Desaix in the desert" test game, I realised that I hadn't sorted out any artillery for the French, so I had to sort something out. It wasn't needed for the game as Desaix only had a couple of guns (I need to double check this), but for any other games they certainly will be required.
The figures are basically Esci French Guard Artillery gunners with the bearskin head removed and replaced with bicorne heads from their Prussian Infantry (part of the old Prussian/Austrian pack). The guns are from the Esci Crimean Russian Artillery. They look just the business, so I'm sure they will be used in the next test game.

Will

1 comment:

rpardo said...

A great conversion!... the Austrian/Prussian old ESCI set is now impossible to find here in Spain
Merry Christmas!
Rafa