31/08/2007

WSS Austrian Infantry

Given I was away for some of the month, I surprised myself with my output this month. I exceeded plans and moved on with the beginnings of my War of Spanish Succession Austrian/Imperial army. Initially I intend to build the army to fight the Ottomans, but if it progresses OK, I'll expand it and add some Western European opponents.

First - Infantry Regiment Hoch & Deutchmeister


Second - Infantry Regiment Wendt


The figures are the excellent Zvesda Peter the Great Russian infantry, a pleasure to paint, although I wish they would use a lighter colour plastic.

Will

1 comment:

rrober said...

Nice work

rrober
I'm from Warsaw in Poland
I interestig in historical wargaming over 15 years - mostly 20mm (1/72) plastic.
My blog (under construction)www.rrober.blogspot.com
Forum of my wargaming club: www.yelonky.fora.pl